Sarah Ho Archive Sale London
Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Sarah Ho, was born in Hong Kong and grew up in Macau before moving to London to enrich her skills in design and gemmology at London Metropolitan University and the HRD in Antwerp.
Sarah’s inspirational designs are a personal reflection of the different chapters in her life and her family heritage, creating an autobiography through her jewellery.
Sarah has been honoured in the jewellery industry winning awards and working on projects with prestigious companies such as Coutts Bank, William & Son, Houlden, Portfolio of Fine Diamonds, Swarovski, London Fashion Week, Pure Jewels, Brown & Newirth and QVC.
Showcase presents Sarah Ho Archive Sale
For one day only – up to 70% off RRP.
Thursday 26th September 10:00 until 20:00
Entry to this event will also provide access to the Roland Mouret Sample Sale.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee required in aid of charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.