ONLINE STORE RULES
These rules apply to your invitation as a member to events hosted on our online e-commerce store.
Please read our online Terms and Conditions before you shop with us online, as those terms apply to all sales on our website.
- As a Sample Sale host, we are unable to operate like a typical retail store. Our sales are short events with an eclectic selection of stock allowing us to provide high discounts to our community. In order to maintain the level of discount, we expect our members to exercise their statutory rights in a responsible manner.
- We expect Showcase members to only return items if they are faulty or not as described. Returning items for fit or colour preference is not encouraged. We are unable to offer a convenience return service, if you are at all unsure about the size or style of an item please do not purchase it.
- All Showcase purchases are strictly for personal consumption only. In order to obtain access to the exclusive stock available at our store, our commitment to our brands is to obtain confirmation that our members won’t resell the unique samples available at events.
- Due to the nature of Sample Sales, prices may fluctuate, and Showcase reserves the right to amend prices at any time, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
These rules apply to your invitation as a member to offline events hosted in our physical stores.
Please read our in-store Terms and Conditions before you shop with us in person, as those terms apply to all sales in-store.
- All items are ‘sold as seen’, so please make sure you are happy with your purchases before you check-out at our tills.
- All Showcase purchases are strictly for personal consumption only. Our commitment to brands is to ensure that we do not allow members to resell products and as such Showcase isn’t to be used as a platform for resale.
- Please note each member must have their own individual ticket.
- There is a £2 entry fee which is donated to charity.
- All coats and bags must be checked into our cloakroom upon arrival. This is to make certain that security isn’t compromised throughout the venue and to give an elevated shopping experience. Although the cloakroom is manned at all times, items are left at your own risk.
- No food or drink is allowed into our events to protect the stock.
- Our events are for our members only and photography or filming is not permitted.
- To maintain a less crowded and safe shopping environment, we ask that prams are folded away and stored in the allocated area.
- Due to the nature of Sample Sales, prices may fluctuate, and Showcase reserves the right to amend prices at any time.
- Showcase reserves the right to refuse sale and/or revoke membership to any member if any of the Showcase club rules are not adhered to.
- No returns, refunds or exchanges are available for in-store events where you have purchased the product in person.
Rules for some events may slightly differ due to specific brand requirements.
Thank you for being part of our community.