Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
For two days only, we are offering up to 90% off RRP.
Showcase presents Pringle of Scotland Sample Sale London October 2019
Monday 7th October – 12:00 – 20:00
Tuesday 8th October – 09:00 – 19:00
It may have over a 200-year history, indeed it can be considered one of the oldest luxury fashion brands in the world, but Pringle of Scotland has always been a thoroughly modern, pioneering company. Founded in 1815 by Robert Pringle as manufacturers of knitted hosiery, it was Pringle, decades after its inception, that embraced and encouraged the technical innovations that led to the creation of knitted outerwear, and indeed coined the term ‘knitwear’ to describe its ever-growing collections.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee required in aid of charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.