J&M Davidson Online Sample Sale
Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Bringing you an amazing selection of bags and accessories at up to 80% off RRP at our online store.
Showcase presents J&M Davidson Online Sample Sale
***PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY 500 ITEMS FOR SALE.***
Sunday 10th May 2020 – 08:00 – 09.30
Sunday 10th May 2020 – 10:00 – 15.30
Sunday 10th May 2020 – 16:00 – 22.00
Founded in 1984, in London’s iconic Notting Hill neighbourhood, J&M Davidson was set up by the photographer and designer duo John and Monique Davidson. Starting with a single leather belt, J&M Davidson soon added handbags and wallets, with their first ready-to-wear collection following close behind. Blending John’s quintessential Brit flair with Monique’s undeniable French design sensibility, J&M Davidson was quickly adopted by the duo’s creative intelligentsia friends. Made for strong, confident women, it wasn’t long before early fans of the brand Princess Diana and Jerry Hall followed suit.
Today, the same design principles inform the J&M Davidson aesthetic. The J&M Davidson woman favours modern classics and chic simplicity over of-the-moment trends. Underpinned by exceptional quality, exquisite materials, and acute attention to detail, the pieces are designed to last. Clean lines, free-flowing proportions and artistic details define the J&M Davidson silhouette. A uniform palette of neutral and muted tones are offset by sharp bursts of colour, inspired its London birthplace and the offbeat style of the creative set.
- The online store is secret and not available for public access.
- Access to the online store is automatically restricted to your member account and your booking time & day slot.
- Once you are in the online store your access will automatically end when your time slot ends.
- You must checkout and complete your transaction within your time-slot otherwise your basket will be lost and inventory will be allocated to the next time-slot.
- You will not be able to access the online store outside of a booking.
- Use your Showcase member account to login to the Showcase website and access the online store through your booking or ticket.
- Do not attempt to share unauthorised access to the online store. Online store access is controlled through your Showcase member account. Member account usage will be monitored and memberships revoked if abused.
- The online store does not have queues! Shop quickly to avoid disappointment.
- Covid-19 will effect standard delivery times however we will endeavour to get your product to you as quickly as possible.