Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
After becoming interested in dress-making at the age of nine (his initial clientele being his sisters), Saab opened his first couture atelier in Beirut in 1982 when he was just 18 years old. In Beirut, his reputation grew from dressing the women in his neighbourhood, and was soon enhanced by high society women who began sporting his designs. He has always stated that his designs are about “glorifying women”. To date he has dressed – among others – Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Queen Rania of Jordan.
For three days only, enjoy an amazing selection of Elie Saab womenswear at up to 80% off RRP.
Showcase presents ELIE SAAB.
Tuesday 11th June – 09:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 12th June – 09:00 – 20:00
Thursday 13th June – 09:00 – 19:00
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee required in aid of charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.