Reformation Sample Sale - Up to 80% off
Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Reformation Sample Sale – up to 80% off on sustainable womenswear at the Showcase Regent Street store.
Thu 16th Feb 2023, 15.00 – 16:00
Thu 16th Feb 2023, 16.00 – 19:30 (last entry 19:00)
Fri 17th Feb 2023, 08.00 – 09:00
Fri 17th Feb 2023, 09.00 – 19:00 (last entry 18:30)
Sat 18th Feb 2023, 09:00 – 17:00 (last entry 16:30)
Upgrade your membership to Priority and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
Founded in 2009, Reformation is a revolutionary lifestyle brand that proves fashion and sustainability can coexist. Reformation combines vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices, releasing limited-edition collections for individuals who want to look beautiful and live sustainably. A 100% carbon and waste neutral company, Reformation infuses green measures into every aspect of the business. From running a sustainable factory in Los Angeles to using deadstock and eco fabrics to tracking the environmental impact of every product, Reformation is committed to pushing the industry forward.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event, each guest will require their own ticket.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Your timeslot is one hour for browsing and completing your purchase.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 30 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- Cloakroom is compulsory and there is a cloakroom donation of £2 cash/£3 card
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.