Pink Shirtmaker Sample Sale
Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Pink is the English shirtmaker dedicated to placing the shirt at the heart of a man’s wardrobe. Founded as a disruptive brand in 1984, Pink is now reborn to disrupt again, championing the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. Creative director John Ray has placed the focus on excellence in shirtmaking, cutting no corners to create versatile shirts that suit the lifestyle of the modern man, as well as classic English shirts. It’s the beginning of a fresh conversation about shirts, a building of connoisseurship and a new long-term relationship with our clients whose Pink shirts will only better with wear.
For two days only, Showcase presents the Pink Shirtmaker Sample Sale with 70% off RRP on luxury menswear, womenswear and accessories.
Wednesday 18th March – 10.00 – 11.00
Wednesday 18th March – 11.00 – 20.00
Thursday 19th March – 8.00 – 20.00
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee required in aid of charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.