Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Needle & Thread Sample Sale – up to 70% off on luxury womenswear and childrenswear at our Regent Street store.
Size range available will include UK 4 – UK 20, however, majority of stock will be sample size, UK 10. The sale will also feature childrenswear in ages 3 – 10 years.
Maximum 10 items per customer.
Thu 7th Sep 2023, 14:00 – 15:30
Thu 7th Sep 2023, 15:30 – 18:00
Fri 8th Sep 2023, 09:00 – 10:30
Thu 7th Sep 2023, 18:00 – 19:30 (doors close at 19:00)
Fri 8th Sep 2023, 10:30 – 19:30 (doors close at 19:00)
Sat 9th Sep 2023, 09:00 – 15:00 (doors close at 14:30)
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
NEEDLE AND THREAD
Globally recognised for its considered ranges of ready-to-wear, Needle & Thread was founded by Hannah Coffin in 2013.
Known for its timeless pieces, Needle & Thread celebrates colour and femininity in the contemporary sector and takes inspiration from the English countryside, flowers and vintage finds.
Since its launch, the brand has successfully expanded into daywear, bridalwear, childrenswear and accessories – selling from its flagship website, and is stocked in over 50 luxury retailers globally. The brand has also continued their focus on using responsibly sourced fabrics – largely made using organic cotton, recycled tulle upcycled sequins.
Needle & Thread’s designs have gained a dedicated following among an international client base, including the British Royal Family & Hollywood’s elite.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event, each guest will require their own ticket.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Please browse and complete your purchase within your allotted timeslot.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- There is an entrance fee of £2 by card. All proceeds are donated to The Prince’s Trust
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.