Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Sample Sale featuring Roksanda, DeMellier, Huishan Zhang MZ Skin and Daisy London – up to 80% off on luxury womenswear, handbags, beauty and accessories at our Regent Street store.
Stock will be replenished daily throughout the event.
Mon 4th Sep 2023, 14:00 – 15:30
Mon 4th Sep 2023, 15:30 – 18:30
Mon 4th Sep 2023, 18:30 – 19:30 (last entry 19:00)
Tue 5th Sep 2023, 09:00 – 19:30 (last entry 19:00)
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
DeMellier was founded with the vision of doing things differently: to design handbags that would make women feel empowered, made ethically and sustainably while giving back to those who need it most. All our pieces are crafted ethically in Spain or Italy using the finest sustainably sourced materials, and for every piece sold, DeMellier funds vaccines and treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
London based luxury brand HUISHAN ZHANG was launched in 2012. As a Chinese-born, London- based designer, Huishan has mapped out his signature style, finding inspiration and direction through his national identity.
Creating a luxurious brand where Eastern heritage meets Western influences, his collections create a romantic, sophisticated and ageless philosophy with feminine details, strong lines and directional design.
In over a decade since founding her label, Roksanda has evolved an unmistakable woman-centred design aesthetic. As a woman consciously designing for women, she started ROKSANDA with a view of creating a platform to celebrate the equality of women whilst seeking to challenge the perceptions of traditional beauty through a blend of opposites. Roksanda creates pieces that reveal a woman’s personality while providing a sense of shelter and refuge through their unique design.
Today, stand-out colour blocking, architectural shapes, modern, distinctive cuts, innovative use of fabrics and a dedicated focus on craftsmanship define ROKSANDA’s signature ready-to-wear and accessories. Reoccurring themes seen through her bold use of colour and love of oversized, sculptural sleeves take inspiration from her experiences of growing up in Serbia, whilst expressive and dynamic prints are informed by modern and contemporary art influences.
London born and bred, Daisy are all about creating effortless, everyday jewellery that you’ll love for years to come. The kind of modern heirlooms that are made to last, sustainably crafted in 100% recycled sterling silver and 18ct gold plate. Their thoughtfully designed pieces become part of your story, and whether you’re buying Daisy for yourself or a loved one, they hope our jewellery is an expression of who you are, where you’ve been, and where you are going.
MZ Skin is an alchemy of medically based know-how, feminine passion, and determination. It has been a journey of research and innovation, teamed with pioneering ingredients and established, trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin – luminosity in simple synergist combinations. Created to Reveal, Enhance and Protect.
Dr. Zamani is a global leading Aesthetic Doctor and Oculoplastic Surgeon based in London with clients flying in from all over the world ranging from A-list celebrities and high profile dignitaries. Owing to her extensive experience in Oculoplastic surgery and skin rejuvenation, Dr. Zamani is known as ‘the eye doctor’.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event, each guest will require their own ticket.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Please browse and complete your purchase within your allotted timeslot.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- There is an entrance fee of £2 by card. All proceeds are donated to The Felix Project
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.