Matches, Olivia von Halle & Gina Sample Sale – up to 80% off luxury womenswear, menswear, accessories, footwear and nightwear at the Trafford Palazzo, Manchester.
Fri 6th Oct 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
Fri 6th Oct 2023, 13:00 – 20:00 (doors close at 19:30)
Sat 7th Oct 2023, 10:00 – 20:00 (doors close at 19:30)
Sun 8th Oct 2023, 12:00 – 16:30 (doors close at 16:00)
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
MATCHES is the go-to destination for the ultimate modern luxury products and experiences. Because we believe fashion is a tool for self-expression, we deliver the best in global fashion by inspiring and engaging our customers with fashion for every moment of their lives.
Since Tom and Ruth Chapman opened our first store in Wimbledon in 1990, MATCHES has led the way in luxury fashion. A British brand with a heritage spanning over 30 years, today, we offer customers worldwide a unique luxury edit of the best brands globally.
We aim to be the most personal luxury shopping experience in the world, whether you join us online, through our app, at our shops and pioneering retail destination, 5 Carlos Place.
OLIVIA VON HALLE
An Olivia von Halle garment obeys the logic of luxury; designed for life, for the life loving. As the dreamy doyenne of luxury loungewear, Olivia von Halle conceives statement pieces that elide the party and the after-party. The essential element of Olivia von Halle is this; a no-expense sparing devotion to refinery and detail. Its visionary spirit and brazen style envision a unique kind of luxury loungewear; statement-making pieces for at-home dressing and beyond.
Olivia von Halle launched at London Fashion Week 2011 with a single silk pyjama, the ‘Lila’. Their collections have been worn by everyone including Gigi and Bella Hadid, Selena Gomez, Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey.
Master shoemaker Mehmet Kurdash had the dream to create handmade glamorous footwear, and established Gina Shoes in 1954, naming it after his favourite actress, the alluring Gina Lollobrigida. He dedicated himself to beauty, and through his life never compromised on quality, crafting his designs out of the most beautiful skins.
60 years on, Gina continues to be family-run and are handmade in London – with the shoes continuing to be a staple fashion addition to the highest echelons of fashionable society.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event, each guest will require their own ticket.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Please browse and complete your purchase within your allotted timeslot.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- There is an entrance fee of £2 by card. All proceeds are donated to charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.