Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Mary Katrantzou Sample Sale – exceptional savings on luxury womenswear, footwear and accessories at the Showcase Regent Street store, London.
The size range available will include UK 6 – UK 20.
This sale is part of a multi-brand sale. Attending this event lets you shop at Derek Rose, Swarovski, Gina and more happening simultaneously.
Sun 10th Dec 2023, 10:00 – 11:30
Sun 10th Dec 2023, 11:30 – 13:00
Sun 10th Dec 2023, 13:00 – 17:00 (doors close at 16:30)
Mon 11th Dec 2023, 09:00 – 11:00 (doors close at 10:30)
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.Upgrade Membership
Mary Katrantzou is a Greek born Designer based in London. She has been dubbed “The Queen of Print” by the press, a moniker that recognises the enormous influence of her work in the medium. As an image maker focusing on strong narrative, Katrantzou’s work changed the face of twenty-first-century fashion, inspiring high fashion and high street designers alike. In her designs, Katrantzou challenges perspective by creating an interplay between craftsmanship and innovation and filtering the beauty found in design. She has received numerous prestigious awards and her work has been exhibited around the world, from the Metropolitan Museum of Art to the Victoria & Albert Museum. Amongst many collaborations, she has designed the costumes for the NYC Ballet, the Opera de Paris and the Greek National Opera. Her first Couture show took place in 2019, at The Temple of Poseidon in Sounio, which also marked the start of her collaboration with BVLGARI. The brands’ world is feminine, bold, artistic and timeless.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event, each guest will require their own ticket.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Please browse and complete your purchase within your allotted timeslot.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 30 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- There is an entrance fee of £2
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.