Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
JOSEPH modernised women. As the sixties drew to a close, Casablanca-born Joseph Ettedgui imagined a revolution in the way we buy fashion and so created a conceptual boutique to discover new ideas and new designers. Joseph brought Kenzo and Castelbajac to the world’s attention, championed Azzedine Alaïa and Yohji Yamamoto, chose Norman Foster to design a store, and was the first in London to sell Prada.
For a few days in May, enjoy an amazing selection of Joseph’s menswear and womenswear at up to 80% off RRP.
Showcase presents Joseph.
Tuesday 14th May – 10:00 to 21:00
Wednesday 15th May – 10:00 to 20:00
Thursday 16th May – 10:00 to 20:00
Friday 17th May – 10:00 to 19:00
Saturday 18th May – 10:00 to 17:00
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.