Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Helmut Lang & Theory, McQ and Sophia Webster Sample Sale – up to 80% off menswear, womenswear, footwear and accessories at the Trafford Palazzo, Manchester.
Fri 8th Sep 2023, 10:00 – 11:30
Fri 8th Sep 2023, 11:30 – 20:00 (doors close at 19:30)
Sat 9th Sep 2023, 10:00 – 20:00 (doors close at 19:30)
Sun 10th Sep 2023, 12:00 – 18:00 (doors close at 17:30)
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
Established in 1986, Helmut Lang is one of fashion’s most influential brands, known for its pioneering minimalism, engagement with artists, and surprising challenges to orthodoxy. Today, the brand taps into its rich legacy, continuing the progressive spirit through a new generation of creatives constructing essential wardrobe elements with innovative detail, understand sex appeal and perfect fit.
Based in New York City, Theory revolutionised the contemporary market with its concept of the urban uniform. Theory balances luxury with accessibility and is known for its precise fits, innovative fabrics and enduring style.
MCQ is the first of its kind: a collective that is also an ever-shifting culture, built for creators and audience. Incorporating the voices of its collaborators and radically crediting them, MCQ gives its audience expression by combining social media with consumer archive.
British luxury accessories designer Sophia Webster founded her eponymous label in 2012. A graduate from the distinguished Cordwainers College and The Royal College of Art, Sophia debuted her first collection for Spring/Summer 2013, becoming internationally renowned for combining feminine design with a sophisticated approach.
- You must have a valid ticket to enter this event.
- Early entry will not be permitted.
- Please browse and complete your purchase within your allotted timeslot.
- You will be asked to leave at the end of booking.
- If you arrive less than 15 minutes before the end of your timeslot, you will not be guaranteed entry.
- Last entry is 30 mins before closing time.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- There is an entrance fee of £2 by card. All proceeds are donated to charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- Prams will not be allowed into the main event area.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.