Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Founded in 1989, the London-based luxury goods business initially specialised in men’s accessories, characterised by bold colours and flamboyant designs.
The name of the brand was inspired by the late artist Marcel Duchamp. He was a painter, sculptor, and avid chess player whose work is associated with Dadaism and conceptual art. Along with Picasso and Matisse, he was regarded as an artist who contributed significant development in painting and sculpting.
Today Duchamp has established a design philosophy centred on creating directional Menswear and Accessories, which epitomise accessible luxury and reflect the lives and aspirations of men today.
Bringing you an amazing selection of menswear and accessories at up to 80% off RRP.
Showcase presents Duchamp Sample Sale London October 2019.
Tuesday 1st October – 08.00 – 20.00
Wednesday 2nd October – 08.00 – 19.00
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee donated to charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.