Annoushka Sample Sale
Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Annoushka was founded in 2009 by entrepreneur and designer Annoushka Ducas and has gained popularity worldwide, with boutiques in Chelsea, Mayfair and at the IFC and Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong as well as concessions in some of the world’s most famous department stores including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, and Liberty. Working closely with her design team, Annoushka ensures the superlative craftsmanship and spirit of modernity defines every piece she conceives.
At the heart of the brand’s designs is a love of storytelling and Annoushka’s signature sense of fun: her 18ct gold jewellery collections have a rich narrative inspired by her Russian heritage, her love of travelling and passion for colour.
For one day only Showcase presents Annoushka Sample Sale London March 2020
Luxury fine jewellery at up to an amazing 70% off RRP.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be less than 50 items available with prices starting from £3300 at this event. Please ensure you can attend this highly exclusive event as spaces are limited.
Tuesday 3rd March 2020
08:00 – 09:00
09.00 – 20.00
Entry to this event will also provide access to the Roland Mouret Sample Sale.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival.
- Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk.
- £2 cash entry fee required in aid of charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- Prams to be folded away.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.