Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
British luxury accessories designer Sophia Webster founded her eponymous label in 2012. A graduate from the distinguished Cordwainers College and The Royal College of Art, Sophia debuted her first collection for Spring/Summer 2013, becoming internationally renowned for combining feminine design with a sophisticated approach.
Showcase presents SOPHIA WEBSTER sample sale.
Monday 1st July 2019 – 08:30 – 10:00
- Early entry will not be allowed. Please do not queue before your allocated time.
- You will be allowed 1 hr inside to browse and shop and purchase so do give yourself plenty of time.
- You will be asked to queue and finalise your purchase 15 minutes prior to the end of your time slot.
- You will be asked to leave once your time slot is up.
- No re-admittance is allowed.
- If you arrive after your time slot has finished you will not be allowed in.
- Only one time slot for entry will be allocated per customer.
- You will be asked to show your confirmation email at the door. Your name will also be on the door for entry.
- Once inside you will be asked to leave all outerwear and bags of any size at our cloakroom. We are running a charity cloakroom and a donation of £1 is kindly required. Other donations are welcome. Items are left at the cloakroom at your own risk. If you do not wish to leave belongings in the cloakroom you will not be admitted into the sample sale.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Stock is sold as seen. No refunds or exchanges will be processed during or after the sale. Please check your selected shoes are the correct size, un-damaged and also a pair of the same size and style! We do not take responsibility for the sale of any mismatching or damaged shoes. We do not run a repair service for any shoes purchased at the sample sale.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sample sale.
- We will only sell a maximum of 6 pairs per customer. No bulk orders are allowed.
- Prices will be confirmed as per our pricing signs inside the venue. We reserve the right to amend these at any time during the sale.
- We take cash and card payments.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer and to remove stock from the sale itself at any time.
- We reserve the right to close the Sample Sale at any time should the stock have sold out.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove customers from the venue.