Please note this event has now passed and can no longer be booked
Montblanc In-Store Private Sale – Up to 70% off on luxury watches, pens, leather goods and accessories at the Showcase Regent Street store.
Following extremely high demand at our Montblanc Private Sale, we are selling out of stock quickly. Due to this, we will be closing the sale early, at 5pm today Any bookings after this time will be accepted earlier in the day.
Thu 2nd Dec 2021, 09.00 – 10:00
Thu 2nd Dec 2021, 10.00 – 19:00
Doors Close at 18:45
Fri 3rd Dec 2021, 09.00 – 19:00
Sat 4th Dec 2021, 09.00 – 17:00
Upgrade your membership to Priority or VIP and enjoy access to the best selection of luxury items all year round.
DUE TO THE SENSITIVITY OF THIS EVENT, STRICT CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY
The items purchased must be for personal use or as gifts. Resale of any items is strictly forbidden.
All items sold as seen. There are no warranties, exchanges, refunds, gift wrapping or personalisation in Montblanc boutiques, for any of the sale items
Purchase limits apply: 50 per customer, max. 10 writing instruments.
From the beginning stages of assembling individual parts to presenting a truly alive and resplendent piece, our products are lifestyle companions that will accompany yours and future generations to come.
The process of completing our products is one of absolute care and passion. Be it writing instruments, leather, watches, accessories or our youngest category of new technologies, our master craftsmen work diligently to pour their hearts and souls into every step of the creation.
The international mentality of our 3 pioneering founders of the maison continues to be a strong legacy of the brand to this day. Our writing instruments are completed in Hamburg, our leather goods in Florence and our timepieces in Switzerland.
At Montblanc, we believe that everyone can leave a mark.
- No refunds or exchanges. All items sold as seen. Please check prior to purchase.
- Customers must wear face masks
- Social distancing where possible is advised.
- All coats/bags to be checked into the cloakroom on arrival and items are stored at your own risk.
- £2 cash or £3 by card entry fee donated to charity.
- No food/drink is allowed in the event.
- No photography or filming is allowed.
- For health and safety reasons no prams & pushchairs are allowed in the main venue.
- We reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any customer.
- Card payments only. Cash, gift cards or cheques will not be accepted.